St. Louis Engineering Jobs Engineering Career Flash More Resources Submit a Resource
New resources available - "The Best company to work for list" Not just a list of the top of the top 100 company to work for, but actual links to each company's employment application area of each best company to work for with a current real employment opportunity. Even better, the list is in order of companies planning to do the most hiring!
Below: A link with a number indicates we performed a search for the indicated key word, and the number of engineering job results returned. Click on keyword for your own current quick search. All keywords have been used, only substantial results reported. (Quick search are all USA, unless STL = St. Louis)
Interview Tips - Job interview tips, skills and advice for successful interviewing.
Good Collection of Sample Engineering Resumes - How to write an engineering resume for various engineering fields.
New Engineering and Maintenance Jobs - recently posted on major job boards. As new jobs first appear @IndTraining tweets them, automatically. Be the first to apply, get the edge.
Monster: 800,000 jobs (Engineer 5,000+, Facility Engineer 1051, Facility Maintenance 1363, Engineer STL 120,
American Jobs: (Engineer 1735, Manufacturing Engineer 101, Engineer STL 20) Quick
Engineer Job: (Engineer 1032, Facility 112) Quick
Engineer.net - The Engineer Job Search Engine
National Technical Employment Services, Inc.: 250 Engineering.
USA Today Careers Network: (Engineer 285, Manufacturing 500) A cool USA map interface, but slow. Manufacturing, Facility, and Industrial keywords used with Engineering only resulted in 1 listing, and it was the same listing for all three keyword combinations.
Engineer-Cad.Com : a Job Board for Careers in Engineering, Drafting, Architecture and Construction Management. We serve the South's Gulf Coast and Atlantic Coast States: Texas, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. All job searches and resume posting are free.
Automation.com - Online resource for industrial automation, process control and Instrumentation professionals offering daily industry news, articles, product showcase, manufacturer and supplier directory, systems integrator directory, application tools, job postings, classifieds, events and more.
|Engineering Degree Hunter|
|Exclusive engineering jobs for alumni with professional degrees from the top engineering schools.|
with your peers in
Referral Base. Powered by Facilities Net
St. Louis ENGINEERING JOBS / Mo
City of St. Louis Employment Positions: Link to Job opportunities with the City of St. Louis
List all Missouri Jobs
St. Louis Post Dispatch Classifieds
Hire StLouis Last we checked the had 3 STL Engineering jobs from Engineering Job.com above. You have a short registration but they will email you about new postings.
The Engineers' Club Of St. Louis A few select jobs available, kept current so check back often. Also some good advice is to post your resume on this one as they are well connected in St. Louis with Engineering organizations.
Missouri Jobs.com No engineering jobs right now, but keep checking. They have many positions in STL, quick interface.
StLouis BestJobs.com Great search feature, 7 engineering jobs less than a month old.
RURAL AMERICA EMPLOYMENT SEARCH CENTRAL:
"No single source is sufficient. Check out all links available"
St. Louis at work - not many listing in our profession at the time we check, but all it takes is one job lead, so check them out.
St Louis employment links.com
Rated the #1 Employment site in the St. Louis area by "The Guide to Internet
Our AFE chapter 9 regional site has jobs and great new tips!
ENGINEERING CAREER FLASHWhile we at AFE St. Louis will welcome all engineers, our priority and obligation to employers is to provide them with qualified members from our local AFE St. Louis Chapter and our national AFE members.
Maintenance Engineer Supervisor POSITION AVAILABLE!
a leading producer of synthetic iron oxides.
Rockwood Pigments, a leading producer of synthetic iron oxides.
Rockwood Pigments, a leading producer of synthetic iron oxides for use in construction and coatings applications is seeking a Maintenance Engineer Supervisor for our St. Louis, MO facility.
The Maintenance Engineer Supervisor will report to Engineering Manager and will be responsible for the following:
· Provide direct support and supervision to mechanical personnel in the maintenance function with specific technical bias in the areas of heavy duty industrial machinery and package boilers.
· Implement and maintain an effective site maintenance program, including preventive and predictive elements.
· Will have additional oversight supervision of the maintenance service contracts and engineering stores functions.
· Will be responsible for instituting and maintaining mechanical equipment standards and specifications, as well as oversee electrical and control instrumentation standards.
· Develop and maintain an effective site maintenance program, including preventive and predictive maintenance elements.
· Troubleshoot mechanical, utility, and electrical/control systems to provide guidance and direction to the maintenance technicians as required.
· Interface with vendors to supply correct and potentially improved products and services.
· Prepare cost estimates and write CEPs for new and revised mechanical installations and projects.
· Utilize the site Computerized Maintenance Management System to facilitate improved maintenance planning, equipment history and inventory management.
· Provide back-up and coverage for the Maintenance Support Supervisor and Engineering Manager as needed.
· Directly responsible for the completion of site maintenance activities in a safe manner. Will issue necessary permits per site Permit to Work guidelines. Jobs are inspected prior and post completion.
· Complete necessary maintenance system tracking and reporting monthly.
· BS College degree or equivalent technical training in mechanical or electrical engineering
· Previous supervisory experience, in a union environment preferred.
· Previous experience utilizing a CMMS system.
· Must be able to properly wear appropriate personal protective equipment, as needed, when interacting directly with manufacturing. Includes but is not limited to; steel toed boots, hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask, apron and other PPE as needed dependingupon task requirements
The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated and independent, possess strong verbal and written communication skills and need minimal supervision. This position requires working out in the plant on a daily basis. You will need to provide updates and progress reports on a daily, weekly, and/or monthly bases.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and full benefits. Qualified individuals should submit resume with salary history in confidence to:
E-mail: p.kelly @ rpigments.comEqual Opportunity Employer
Thanks to all those members who have helped in the past.
If we missed one of the best resources, I'm sure "The Riley Guide" has not. Be sure in browse this site!